Perfection Is the Goal, Peace is What it Brings

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Breathe 1, 2, 3...breathe

I can't breathe. I know physically I am breathing, but my chest hurts, I feel like I'm drowning, I know I can make it, I will be okay...but it's not like that right now. I feel overwhelmed with nothing and everything. I just need to breathe...keep breathing.
It will be okay...

I hate this. I hate anxiety or feeling down. It makes me feel ungrateful for everything I have going in my life.  Everyone in my life is beyond wonderful to me, I have a loving family, amazing boyfriend that goes beyond any expectations I could have, good friends even if they live too far away. But yet I feel alone, and like I'm walking on cracking glass.

Breathe.
One
Two
Three
Breathe.

I'm safe.

I am okay.

with love,
Ell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your word are inspiring!