Perfection Is the Goal, Peace is What it Brings

Monday, February 29, 2016

tired.

Graduating in May.
Honestly I am not even excited. I will be happy to be done, and thankful for the oppertunity to have finished.


But most of the people in my life has made me feel more than less for taking so long. I don't know I just feel like what's the point.

I feel exceptionally defeated and lost.

I have so much guilt.

I have so many things I am embarrassed about.

I am so ashamed of myself.

I want a superior quality life. I know that has to start with forgiveness, myself and others.

I don't know. I'm not sure how to change anything.

I am watching this amazing youtube video about changing your life by fasting and seeking spiritual healing.


I have no idea if I will do it, because I feel so afraid to fail.

But I crave so whole heartedly freedom in Christ, and from my depression, my eating disorder, the constant incessant thoughts I have a million times a day.

I know that through the spirit I can be successful. I can do it, and I really really want that freedom.



rambling and with love,
~ell

2 comments:

  1. You should be proud that you graduated! Most ppl don't even try to get a degree, or drop out. Don't be discouraged ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be proud! Like Karrissa said ^^^ most people don't even graduate!

    I just graduated in April too! It took me 10 years from graduating high school.

    ReplyDelete

Your word are inspiring!