Perfection Is the Goal, Peace is What it Brings

Monday, March 7, 2016

No words feel accurate

I don't really have to many words to convey what I'm feeling. I have always felt truly blessed. I have an amazing albeit slightly shaky family. I love them and they love me, but they are complicated and have each been through a lot in their own ways. Regardless I'm still blessed to have them.

I am even more blessed in my relationships outside my family. My love is truly my best friend. He works so hard for us. He calls me his team member proudly. We both work very hard to be the best we can be for each other, and his love is unconditional and his support is always there. I honestly don't know what my life would look like without him, but I know I never ever want that day to come. I am so loved, and I feel so so much love for him.

So how can with all this can I feel so down and scared. How can everyday be such a struggle. How can I keep struggling to take any semblance of care of myself?

I don't know it's not depression I don't think. Overwhelmed, sure. Anxiety, yes. Body image issues, definitely...depression not there yet. But I feel as if I'm on my way...and I so so fear being there again.

With love,
~ell


1 comment:

  1. Sweetie that definitely sounds like depression. At least that's a huge symptom for me, known how loved and lucky I am and still I'm scared and unable to feel happy about what I have. It's hard to put it into words. I AM glad though that you have these amazing people. Sending love and as much strength as I can spare <3

    ReplyDelete

Your word are inspiring!