Perfection Is the Goal, Peace is What it Brings

Friday, April 29, 2016

Call it selfish, but yes I have feelings

I constantly feel punished by my feelings. If I tell someone I'm upset it's my fault for not being understanding. If I'm happy and bouncing off the walls, I need to tone it down people are busy. I know that things are busy, people are busy, school is busy, but honestly I feel like everyone is to busy for me. I never meant to be a burden, and I would think by the countless amount of texts, nights spent waiting, and prayers prayed for success it would be obvious I am so so incredibly appreciative. But  if I say any or all of these things I get to watch people curl into themselves and say horrible things about them and our relationship. I'm just tired of feeling like I'm ungrateful or difficult for not being understanding... When did it become a personal attack to have feelings about a situation?

With love,
~ell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your word are inspiring!