|I will look like this. My thighs will not touch.|
Working on them. Please help me out and offer me some of yours, as well.
1. food should take 1 hour or more to eat
2. No eating after 6:55
3. All food must be either piping hot or brain freeze cold (physical pain is better)
4. Foods must be as low in carbs as possible
5. Food may not be used as a tool to procrastinate.
6. Weigh and log weight everyday
7. Keep a food Diary
8. Must drink a cup of hot tea with every meal
Hmm...that is all I have for now. I'm working on coming up with my diet plan...I want it low cal but high in vitamin and nutrients, but as low calorie as possible.
I learned in nutrition that protein is the most satiating macronutrient...or fulfilling...in other words. So I want to incorporate lean protein into my diet.
Curious has anyone ever done the Copenhagen diet? What did you think of it?
Thank you for all your get well wishes. I really appreciated them!