Perfection Is the Goal, Peace is What it Brings

Friday, December 9, 2011

Around and Around We Go.

So today has been mostly good.

I need a measly 3 points on nutrition my final to get an A.
Which ugh is dumb, granted it relieves all the pressure, and there is no need to study, but alas I will I can't just go into the test completely unprepared.

Then my other finals I need a 48% in Development, 68% on my Sign final, and around a 72% on my anatomy final.

My biggest fear is that I will totally fail and get horrible marks, and not keep my A's. University is just on of those things that stresses me to no end...Granted I worked and studied so that there would be less pressure during finals, but yet here I am stressing.

Enough of that though on to important matters.

I doubt I will lose the full 10lbs by tomorrow, but I have lost three already so if I could just keep up the progress I will be able to get off 3 more by tomorrow. Which is sorta twisted, and may not make sense but this is what I mean.

The last 2 days I have ate around 1200 cals and then had to purge them up, which always slows down my weight loss, and the only thing that has kept me losing is the extensive amount of exercise I have been doing.
 Last night I burt 900 cals, the day before I burt 800 cals, and today I plan on burning 1200.
I have only had:
 part of an orange: 50 calories.
I plan on having:
-noodles: 170
-starbucks: 140
total: 360

The only problem is I have to babysit tonight and I tend to munch on way to many calories while I/m there.

I  just will have to be strong. I will possibly bring some sorta of snack so I don't get off track.
Oh and also I have been doing the cotton ball diet. Works rather well at keeping you full. My only problem is that I don't eat when I'm hungry. I eat when I'm stressed/ board/ incoherent/ or just trying to screw things up for my self. Go figure....

with love,
~Ell

Note: I blog mostly from my I phone, which makes it really hard to view my followers and then follow them in return. So if you are following me, I would love to follow you too! Just drop me a comment so I can go directly to your page! :)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams :( You'll do fine, just concentrate on one thing at a time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of the cotton ball diet, but it certainly doesn't sound pleasant. Good luck with your finals babe !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment <3

    I'm almost afraid to ask, but what's the cotton ball diet?

    Congratulations on your fantastic progress! I am unbelievably jealous of your university grades-- you're amazing, especially by human standards but really by any standard. And exercise-induced weight loss is definitely the real thing; that's a huge accomplishment :)

    ReplyDelete

Your word are inspiring!