Perfection Is the Goal, Peace is What it Brings

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Cheer!

Well my Christmas sport is certainly lacking...my brother a drug addict...bullied manipulated and made me feel guilty for his problems all night...worse he does it to my mom and grandma my nerves are shot to he'll I literally shook violently the entire time he was there...

Then I cried

Then I binged

Merry Christmas...


I'm sorry for my absence I have been reading all your blogs still and commenting occasionally. Finals are over though so I will post more regularly. Semester went good maintained a 4.
Hope your holidays are going better.

I'm not usually in to the whole tips and tricks stuff. But today I found this really help me be less tempted until everything exploded in front of my face. Anyway the tip is wear white or light clothes. You'll be trying your hardest to keep from dropping anything on your blouse/jumper/dress you will have to shy away from the dips, dressings, and sauces. Instead you'll find comfort in foods you can control easily like grapes, carrots, cherry tomatoes ect.
Helped me anyways.

With love as always,
~Ell

3 comments:

  1. Good tip! Shame it's too late for me, i've binged so so much today!! I shall pay for this tomorrow for sure! Hope your christmas went ok :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore a white dress and I was completely paranoid about dropping things on it.

    I'm sorry to hear about your Christmas, hopefully things improve. And well done on keeping your 4.

    Hope your doing okay,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too late for me too.. Time to work it off before NYE!!

    Si xx

    ReplyDelete

Your word are inspiring!