Perfection Is the Goal, Peace is What it Brings

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Things since treatment

So many things have happened. To many things to process...but I am now more appropriately fitting into my age group. I have only lost 12lbs of the weight I gained in treatment. I could lose 70lbs and it still wouldn't feel like enough.

I have lost so many things since this time last year but I feel like I have gained more of the things that I need...here I am blessed beyond measure but still fighting an relentless eating disorder.

Running is calling at my soul again. I'm afraid I'm stepping into my running shoes and might destin myself back in treatment, or possibly I'll stop at happiness and moderation. I suppose we will see. I am back.

with love,
ell

1 comment:

Your word are inspiring!