Perfection Is the Goal, Peace is What it Brings

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

One more day... I can do this!

One more midterm
-3 more major products
-10 more discussion
-one more paper
-a bazillion pages left to read...
Trying to start studying for my midterm that is at 8:am tomorrow morning.

But you lovelies were calling to me...
I'm so ready for it to be over. Anatomy and physiology went well. I think I missed around 3...wanted to do better...now to conquer this stupid dev. midterm....

I can do this. I will do this...
Really should get started...
Oh and I will right after I tell you my plan till saturyday (maybe longer idk yet)
-diet zevia (0) cals,
-emergenC (25) cals (their vitamins, with high dose of b12 (for energy) and vitamin c (help me fight off this on coming flu/cold I have coming on)
-green tea: (0)
-coffee: (2)

workout as much as I can take, and let this hell like shell I'm stuck in fall to ground so I can be free...

hope your well!
with love,
~Ell

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!!!!! :D And once you conquer all that work you'll feel sooo much better! Keep at it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your word are inspiring!