Perfection Is the Goal, Peace is What it Brings

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back Again

Today was spent cramming for a quiz that was postponed in anatomy and physiology. Oh well less studying later.
My intake was okay: about 200 calories higher than I planned.
Breakfast:
(150) oatmeal
(0) coffee
Lunch:
(170) Thai Noodles
(50) Salad
Snack:
(115) protein shake
Dinner:
(290) Amy's Thai Bowl
Snack:
(120) Soy Latte

Total: 895
So much when it is all spelled out!
Out put:
run: 1 mile
abs, and leg lifts in sauna
So tomorrow I was thinking of posting some thinspo!

Hope your doing well!
with love
~ Ell

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean :) That looks remarkably similar to my intake yesterday, and I'm beating myself up over it. But no reason. Today will be better, right?

    ReplyDelete

Your word are inspiring!