Perfection Is the Goal, Peace is What it Brings

Friday, September 23, 2011

Getting my life together

Well I am losing so complaints are minimal! I did break my fast yesterday right before I went to bed. I felt like such a failure I couldn't sleep so I took the worst, most effective, strongest laxative ever. Epsom salts. Taste horrid, but works. (sorry TMI) So I'm fasting today again and I know it will be a success because I will not be home all day, because my cousin is in the homecoming which mean I have to go to the hell hole that started this damn diseased cycle (okay its not entirely their fault but still). Plus none of my family has gluten free and dairy free stuff so I literally can't eat or I will be super sick!
Anyway...
I have decided to make some life changes. I like structure and hear lately I have been so stressed because lack of structure to my day. With my new class schedule I feel off kilter.
So the plan for this weekend is to finish my list of homework, and start abc diet.
This will get me completely caught up on my work so that I am not behind anymore, (especially with my reading).
then mwf:
morning:
5:45- swim
class 8-1:20
go to humane society to walk dogs
elliptical/run abs and yoga
homework at hastings or library
then home
The less I'm home the less likely I'll binge.  
Tues/Thurs:
5:45 swim
study at library: till 2:00
class 2:00-5:00
elliptical/run abs and yoga
come home to study

My problem is not not working out I'm sorta addicted to it really. Like I seriously get what I would considered high, but I guess that comes from my childhood of club swimming and tennis, because I had to be the best, which get this I was the best in practice come to a meet or match bam nerves got the best of me I would freeze (insecure much?)

Sorry for the ranting I love you all.
Today's thinspo theme Legs!
 Love her Tights! 

 I will have her legs: I will be ethereal! 
today's song of choice: "Not afraid" by eminem
with love,
~Ell

2 comments:

  1. Epsom salts? Can you explain this in a future post, since I've never heard that before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! How do you work out so much?! I wish I could but I never have enough energy...

    ReplyDelete

Your word are inspiring!