Perfection Is the Goal, Peace is What it Brings

Friday, September 23, 2011

Zero calorie success!

Today went so perfectly I have made it over 24 hours with zero calories my only intake was a couple fish oil vitamins, and ritalin.
I'm so freaking happy. It is such a high I had lost a 1lb as of this morning I hope its more when I wake up! Tomorrow I think I will try to fast again! Then go grocery shopping, human society, and study! Then Sunday I will either fast again or start the abc diet? Not sure, I'll let you know after tomorrow.

any way in response to Karolina, epsom salts are pretty gross, but totally work. Just go to  the store in the pharmacy section find epsom salts which is name brand or generic and on uses it says laxative 8oz of water and 2 tablespoons of salts. I usually do double that and it should work in 1 hour to 8 hours. Oh and drink tons of water makes it works faster. You can buy it at Walmart or Walgreens, my doctor told me this is the safest laxative when I was having issues because it is all natural and your body can't become dependent on it.

Hope this helps! If you have questions feel free to ask!

with love,
~Ell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your word are inspiring!