Perfection Is the Goal, Peace is What it Brings

Saturday, September 24, 2011

fasting strong! With a 3lbs loss!

So Fasting is going great I am exhausted though, but I'm hoping my run will fire me up to study! (ironic right, but exercise wakes me up).
We are hosting a movie night and I nervous because that always means junk food. I don't even like junk food, but just being around it scares me. I suppose this will be a true test of will! I think I will go for 3 days straight, meaning I will be fasting tomorrow as well! I love being empty and light I feel so happy.
intake today:                              
zero cal lemonade
water
coffee

Anyway still nervous about starting the abc diet I just want to succeed, and 50 days offers a lot of room for failure. There is this new diet called the 3 hour diet, but I feel it might lead to way to many choices resulting in a binge. I just want to stay in control and starting the abc monday is making me very anxious.

Thinspo for the day: 
Note to self: repeat, repeat, repeat!

so after the first week of the abc diet I will post my stats I need to feel less like a failure. When I post them! 
with love, 
~Ell 

thinlove: I'm not sure I just love it throw on your I pod and exams, stress, life, it's all gone its just you pushing your self till your eyes go black!

2 comments:

  1. wow. 3 pounds is a lot!
    Good luch with your weightloss! Whats your bmi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,3 lbs thats awesome..goodluck with that..i find i never lose weight when i fast..and goodluck with the ABC as well! XxWow,3 lbs thats awesome..goodluck with that..i find i never lose weight when i fast..and goodluck with the ABC as well! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Your word are inspiring!