Perfection Is the Goal, Peace is What it Brings

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Why hello there beautiful!?

Ho Hum! Dum-didlle-Dum!

Well, the day was beautiful! It is raining cold and the weather finally feels calming and soothing! I had my anatomy and physiology quiz today it went well. I have a test tomorrow that I haven't even done the reading for! (yikes) 

Intake wise was lame today and worse the day before! 
I binged all day yesterday! It was horrible! Yesterday was probably around 3,000 cals...It was just bad! 
Today was less thank goodness! 
Still under 900 which is always my max (when i'm not inhibited with stupidity and lack of control) 
Today was as followed

Total Intake: 845                                                     Exercise:
Breakfast:                                                                abs: 50 sit ups, 50 leg lifts, 20 oblique ups,
protein shake: (165 calories)                                    20 throw down (calories ?)
lunch:                                                                      elliptical: 525 calories
caramel mochiato: (130 calories) 
Snack:
2 muffins (190 calories)
Dinner:
thai noodles: (170 calories)
chicken:  (120 calories)
vegatables: (70 calories)

So time for some thinspo to help me with my all nighter i'm about to pull! I love college (almost as much as seeing hipbones)





Love you all and May I suggest a song for you all tonight?
Samson by Regina Spektor (its relatively old but awesome)
youtube link:

with love,
~Ell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your word are inspiring!