Perfection Is the Goal, Peace is What it Brings

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Decisions Decisions....

So here it goes...I am an epic failure today and really just in general when it comes to self control and my head hurts so bad from fainting I can't stand to purge. So instead I am abusing laxatives...My problem I can either have amazing self control, or I just go nuts...I am choosing to just enforce self-control from this point forward.
I am in control and I will succeed in all aspects of life.

To begin this new adventure. New chapter if you will. I am going to fast and then kick off with the abc diet. I am super nervous with this choice...I don't want to fail...I have to trade this insecurity in for confidence!
I want to start the abc diet on Friday but I will need to go grocery shopping first:
List:
-10 cal jello
- baby carrots
- rice cakes
- bell peppers
-celery
-cucumber
-cabbage
-cherry tomatoes
-zevia
-stevia

Oh and a new recipe to add!
3 calorie dressing:
-1/8 c of balsamic dressing
- pinch of turmeric, coriander, dried parsley, dried oregano, dried garlic, dried red pepper
- 3 dots of horseradish mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon of liquid aminos.  

Hope you all are well!
with love,
~ Ell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your word are inspiring!